Thursday, September 1, 2011

August's Eucharisteo list

So many things to be thankful for this month!

1. baby whispers
2.three year old singing "O Praise Him" loudly.
3. the way Soeren hums when I give him his pacifier
4. watching the lizards do push-ups
5. her delicate curls at the nape of her neck
6.baby belly laughs
7. Psalm 34
8. Egg Salad Sandwhiches
9.creative projects
10. handwritten notes from friends
11. his baby hums as I pat his back
12. Cloudy overcast skies
13. Sunday suppers with the good china
(got really sick and it made me thankful for...)
14. Gypsy Cold Care Tea and Sudafed
15.quiet sick-sleepy days (husband took the kids for the day on errands and I had a quiet house)
16.Morning Glory muffins
17.the sound of a football game on
18.forgiveness
19.watching her get her ears pierced
20. a clean backyard
21. chocolate chip cookies
22. Clean garage
23. board games
24.friend's hospitality
 25.when little guy falls asleep on me
26. Shopping Trips with new friends
27. being refreshed by a good sermon!
28. AC that works
29. blueberry muffins from Costco
30. New, fresh magazines
31. My mother's artwork


No comments: