Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Projects finished today...

I had a lot of fun with this one (also making something else I will show you tommorow when everything dries!) I like this vase, it's a good size, it's looks like it's nice, but in reality, it's plastic. Here it is...


It's nice the way it is, but why not add some charm to it, why not paint it? Yes, I just simply gave it a couple coats of white paint and I think somewhere along the way, it turned magical. I love, love, love how basic and easy and rewarding this project is. I'm thinking mason jars, wine bottles, the possibilities are endless!

I also finished a rather easy project for a wee little one about to be born. Something handstitched is always nice. I just cut out clouds from another fabric I had lying around and embroidered around them. It has velcrot attachments on the ends, I'm hoping it will be stained with pees and carrots, maybe some peaches and accompany many smiles and giggles!

No comments: