Saturday, June 5, 2010

Night at the Museum

Last night was our cities "first Friday" night were all the Museums are free. So we took the Light Rail and had a fun evening with the kids.




Peter, Lucy, Edmund and Susan were waiting for the train.













This was at the Children's Museum. They were making pizza's!!!


Pretending to do grocery shopping and measuring out the lentils.




I love this picture!!!


And this is me at 34 weeks. Everyone last night thought I was having twins. (and I feel like it!) Feeling like I'm ready to pop!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos, and you look wonderful. Forget the 'twins' comments, they're just jealous that they aren't expecting or look as good when they do! :)

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous! Can't wait to "meet" the newest Moya man!

Luma said...

The kids look like they had a great time. And I'm with Q, you look great. What were they doing making pizzas at the children's museum?

FruitfulMama said...

Hey girl! GREAT pics! Miss you guys!

FruitfulMama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
maxine said...

Honey pie, you are all baby! You look just beautiful as you have this whole time. The photos were just gorgeous. You are so gifted. I love you!

JoAnne Markov said...

Oh, hurrah - we didn't get in, we were waiting outside. ;)

One question: who will #5 be? There were only four Pevensies. ;)