Wednesday, July 24, 2013

My favorite board books for littles

Here are just some of my favorite board books for little people:

Charley Harper: 123's, ABC's, Colors
Jennifer Adams/Alison Oliver: Alice in Wonderland, Jane Eyre
Jack and Holman Wang: Cozy Classics Pride and Prejudice
Kate McMullan and David McPhail: If you were my Bunny (I sing this one, finish the book and start all over again, Soeren's favorite!)
Eric Carle: The Greedy Python, Have you seen my cat?


(this is Jane Eyre, I think she looks fabulous!)

In Charley Harper's Colors book, this page gets me every time!

This is Isabella's latest birthday present. Pride and Prejudice in the cutest form possible. I love this book!

A wonderful Caterpillar,who, questions Alice...
Charley Harper's brilliant chickadees and Owls. His artwork is some of the finest and I would love to have framed prints of his artwork in my house someday.


What are some of your favorite board books??

No comments: