Thursday, April 26, 2012

30 weeks and a very cute face!

Well, I'm here at 30 weeks, things are going pretty well despite the joint pain here and there. It's very obvious that this isn't my first baby and that my body is very tired, but then I get to see her little face and such a fantastic reminder of just why we go through all of this. Here is Isabella....

My precious Izzy's little face (in 3D ultrasound), her foot is literally hitting her in the face and she's doing her best with her hand to get it out of the way. Isn't modern technology fabulous!!! I'm also proud to tell you that she's got quite the head of hair already. You could see the fuzzy curls, delicious I tell you! She's already weighing in at 3 and a half pounds and right on schedule.

 I can't wait to meet you darling baby girl!!!

1 comment:

Smithmommy8 said...

I <3 it!! You look great & baby Izzy girl is just precious! SO happy for you, sweet friend!