Thursday, March 22, 2012

25 weeks

Here is the usual pregnancy update: 25 weeks!
The baby is 13 1/2 inches long and weighs about 1 1/2 pounds. Things are really moving along now, especially little Isabella. She is kicking with gusto! The one set back is my back, which always gets bad in pregnancy. It is happening so very early this time, really it started at about 12-13 weeks, but is now really bad. I can make it usually all day as long as I don't sit down and get stuck and then in the evening it's Icy-hot and Tylenol in order to get to sleep. But hey, she's worth it!


Here are some crafts I've been working on lately for her
I hand stamped this onesie and then set the ink with a hot iron.

Here's a batch of burpcloths I made with a little extra detail...

I'm looking forward to patting that little back with this burpcloth!

No comments: