Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tuesday Day book

Outside my window...
I'm waiting for this heat to go away. I couldn't be happier or more grateful for my AC!

I am thankful...
For the Lord's continual and faithful provisions. He gave us these five wonderful children and He's always providing for them!

I am thinking about...
all the projects I want to start doing to get ready for fall and winter. If I start now, Christmas will be awesome!

Learning all the time...
to shut my mouth and listen twice as much as I speak.

From the Kitchen...
I'm making Mushroom pancakes for dinner. An all time favorite in our house, topped with some sour cream. They are highly addictive.

I am creating...
let's see, I'm in the middle of six different projects, but I want to drop it all and make Christmas ornaments. Scrapbooking still, card making, knitting, mending to do, painting I want to get done. Good thing I have lots to keep me busy!

I am working on...
the Laundry. Blah!

I am going...
out tonight for a little bit by myself. Mama needs a break and I'm grateful for a husband who is there for me and understands.

I am reading...
"for a Glory and a Covering: a practical theology on Marriage" by Douglas Wilson. Once again, his awesome advice hits home. Good book!

I am praying...
for a possible change in our home. Maybe another border to live with us. Hoping it works out.

I am hearing...
Saint Saens

Around the house...
We moved Soeren out of his room and into the boys room. The boys love being together!

One of my favorite things...
homemade guacamole!

a few pictures to share...
Abigail and I at In and Out for lunch. Yum!

 She takes after her Mama
 The boys getting in some practice at the Musical Instrument Museum



"Where's my burger?"

No comments: