Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Nesting


Being in between 31 and 32 weeks pregnant, it seems an eternity before this baby is born and yet I am ancy to meet Soeren and nesting impulses being what they are, nesting was done. Freshly washed stacks and baskets of little guy's clothes, cloth diapers, burp cloths and recieving blankets all ready to be used.





As summer looms round the bend (and it certainly is already here in Phoenix!) I thought a fun scene to greet people as they come through the front door would be nice. You see, I always put something seasonal in this place.(spring blossoms, fall leaves, Christmas lovelies) So (and maybe it is so far away that it sounds so nice) I put a beachy scene with sea shells. Just a little extra niceness to the home: the children are enchanted by it and that makes it all the better!




1 comment:

elizabethgross said...

Jules, I saw this and thought you might enjoy it.

http://vimeo.com/11621957